Are you a Gold Card Member? Richland Township Residing Senior Citizens (62+) receive free tickets to Richland sponsored events including our High School Play, Junior Musical, and Senior High Musical. Send us a message on our Contact form or leave us a message at 814-269-0300. We will return your call to fulfill your order by the next business day.
The RPAC is pleased to announce that we will be offering a make-up performance of our highly anticipated performance of The Hello Girls! This performance will have limited availability but we will be offering four show dates. Those with previously purchased tickets will be contacted directly. Remaining tickets will be available for sale to the public on July 7th!
Please see the information below which answers the questions we most anticipate!
Show Dates Thursday, July 30 - 7 PM, Friday, July 31 - 7 PM, Sunday, Aug 2 - 2 PM, Monday August 3 - 7 PM
1. Seating is limited to 175 Patrons total for each performance since we are limited to 250 participants including actors and staff.
2. Those who had previously purchased tickets will be contacted first to reserve tickets for the new dates. All patrons who had purchased tickets will be called by RPAC Staff between July 1st and 5th to reserve tickets for the new dates. If you miss our call, you may leave a message at 814-269-0300 or by emailing your ticket requests to email@example.com. Your replacement tickets will be delivered either electronically or by mail prior to the event.
3. On July 7th, remaining tickets will be available for online purchase to any member of the public and previously sold tickets for the original show dates will no longer be valid. Tickets will be available at www.richlandpac.com or by calling the Box Office at 814-269-0300. Please leave a message if the call is not answered and your call will be returned by the next business day.
Performance Precautions and Information
1. Seating is limited to 175 Patrons and no more than 250 total people will be in the area.
2. Hand sanitizing stations are available at the theatre entrance.
3. Seating is socially distanced general admission. The seats will not be assigned. Every other row of seating will be blocked off and the available seats will alternate with each performance in order to avoid contact with others as much as possible. Audience members should sit with a two seat gap between each other. Families may sit adjacent to each other at their discretion.
4.Those with preexisting medical conditions or otherwise compromised immune systems are advised to use their best discretion when deciding whether to attend.
5. All guests may wear protective masks.
6. The originally planned Spaghetti Luncheon for the Sunday performance will not be rescheduled. We look forward to welcoming our Gold Card members to continue this tradition at future High School Musicals at Richland.
7. An Instant, touch free temperature check will be taken of each patron upon entry. All patrons must show a temperature under 100.4 degrees.
Richland High School was the first amateur group to apply for rights for this brand new musical which tells a powerful American story. Our performance will mark the Pennsylvania Premiere of the show and one of the first amateur productions.
From New York to Paris, from ragtime to jazz, an ensemble of actors chronicles the story of America’s first women soldiers in a new musical by Prospect Theater Company. These intrepid heroines served as bilingual telephone operators on the front lines, helping turn the tide of World War I. They then returned home to fight a decades-long battle for equality and recognition, paving the way for future generations. THE HELLO GIRLS celebrates the centennial of these groundbreaking women.
Learn more about the real world “Hello Girls” in this video from Peter Mills’ channel:
Enjoy a preview from Prospect Theater Company’s World Premiere of THE HELLO GIRLS:
Reviews of the World Premiere of THE HELLO GIRLS: “Move over, Mean Girls and Wicked: There’s a new musical exploding with grrrl power, female camaraderie and uplifting songs” – TimeOut NY
“Simply stated, don’t miss it…fascinating historical story, great music, an exceptional cast, and the finest staging…The company of The Hello Girls is tops.” – BroadwayWorld
“Filled with memorable songs and brilliant performances, it is a musical as triumphant as the true story on which it is based…Mills (who wrote the music and lyrics) has filled this action-packed war story with instant-classic songs…a particularly joyous experience. You won’t want to say goodbye.” – Theatermania
First-class entertainment…musically rich, beautifully staged and vibrantly performed” – CurtainUp
“one of the best new musicals I’ve seen Off-Broadway…a consummate ensemble piece…The Hello Girls is a winner on all fronts” – BlogCritics.org
“The musical numbers are catchy, and the lyrics are bright and intelligent…winning performances” – Wolf Entertainment Guide “Terrific beyond belief…Mills is a “deft lyricist” and “one of our major lyric writing talents”– BroadwayRadio